Sunday, April 6, 2008

Freebie!!! Finally LOL

Okay, I'm finally giving away a freebie!


I want you all to try out my doodles! You can add a layer under the doodle and colour with your paintbrush or highlight an area and fill with pattern, colour or texture....or all of the above!! They are so much fun to work with! I know you're gonna love them!

You can find all my Doodles in the Alabaster Box store at Do It Digi


Click on the image below to receive this sample of my new doodles in the Do It Digi store!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcie;
My goodness, I'm not late so today it's the early bird that gets the worm.Lol. I love doodles so this was a pleasant surprise.

Thank you

Faye Hadfield said...

Hey Marcie!!! get a chat box or else how am I to let you know that you've been tagged???!!!
Happy Birthday for tomorrow and I love all your doodles!!!!