Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Creative Team for Alabaster Box

I now have 3 CTs that will be working with my Alabaster Box Digital Designs!!!!

Joy Brown - aka twirlyjoy - view her gallery
Steph Robertson - aka steph - view her gallery
Cheryl - aka gonewiththewind and domesticgoddess - view her gallery

I`m so excited about these 3 gals creating with my digi-kits and bits! They are all marvelously talented and great ladies!!

Watch the Alabaster Box Gallery at http://www.doitdigi.com/ to see their wonderful layouts ...... coming soon!!!

3 comments:

Peta Boardman said...

Congrats on finding your ct girls..

Cheryl said...

I added you to the blogroll the other day, but my e-mail reply to you bounced back. You can find it under the M's.

Cheryl said...

Yippee! I'm so excited. I'm working on a LO now . . .