Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ewwwww, yuck....

Had to venture into my basement today and vacuum up old cob webs, etc (ewww) from the ceiling and then spray foam insulation in all the holes along the walls where creatures could enter, namely BATS!!! Ewwwww, yuck! Last night John was looking around downstairs when he saw something on one of the beams. He almost touched it thinking it was some old something that had been there for a hundred years! Good thing he got the trouble light and checked it out! It was a cute little brown bat hanging upside down in a nice warm area where he/she planned to spend the winter, I imagine. Since John had to leave for work this morning, I was left with the job of making sure there were no more bats (don't know what I'd have done if there were any, cause I can't kill them) and then vacuum and insulate potential "doorways" for any others! So that job is done, I'm clean now and I think I'm going to just work on my new kit(s) for the day (my reward for a yucky job done) : )
Will post the preview for my new kit (yet to be fully named) soon!

See my other kits at http://www.digidollarama.com/ and http://www.doitdigi.com/ (Alabaster Box)

No comments: