Monday, December 22, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Freebies! ~ Day 10

On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 gifts from Santa, 9 shimmering snowflakes, 8 dancing stars, 7 dashing reindeer, 6 angels watching, 5 busy elves, 4 country snowmen, 3 shiny red ornaments, an angel with 2 yummy candy canes and a lovely green Chriiiisssstttttmas treeeeeeee

(come on, sing it with me!!!)

Here's Day #10

Enjoy!!!

Make sure you check back each day until December 25th cause they won't be available after the 25th at midnight! (EST)


(click on pic to download)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!! Love it!!!

Pattycakes said...

You are so good to us!! Thank you and Merry Christmas!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Winter Celebrations - Christmas post on Dec. 23, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.