Wednesday, December 24, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Freebies! ~ DAY 12!!!!

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me an album of 12 pages, 11 hearts of love, 10 gifts from Santa, 9 shimmering snowflakes, 8 dancing stars, 7 dashing reindeer, 6 angels watching, 5 busy elves, 4 country snowmen, 3 shiny red ornaments, an angel with 2 yummy candy canes and a lovely green Chriiiisssstttttmas treeeeeeee!!!
(come on, sing it with me!!!)


Here's Day #12


Enjoy!!!


Make sure you check back each day until December 25th cause they won't be available after the 25th at midnight! (EST)


I decided that today should have a "large" finale and hopefully you will like my gift! I've created 12 quickpages from the pieces of the 12 Days of Christmas Freebies in png format so you can slip your Christmas photos in and create a quick Christmas Album! I hope you've enjoyed my 12 Days of Christmas creations!


Check out Alabaster Box @ http://www.digitalscrapping.com/ for more great product!


Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!
(click on the links below to download the album)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the C - Quick Page(s) - Winter Celebrations - Christmas post on Dec. 24, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Barb said...

thanks so very much
Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 25 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing these.

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm! So glad I found this before midnight! Merry Christmas and thaks for the gift!

Anonymous said...

I know you said you were taking them down at midnight....but I had them attempting to download and my stupid computer decided to pick last night to run extra super slow and so I had to refresh the downloads at which point it said they were no longer valid. :( I would have loved to have had these...is there any way that I could get the links for them?
I can be emailed at allaroundstar2004@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.