Sunday, December 14, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Freebies!!

On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.....
a lovely green Chriiiisssstttttmas treeeeeeee
(come on, sing it with me!!!)
I've created 12 freebies that I'm giving away for 12 days until Christmas!
I'm a day late so I'll be giving you 2 freebies before midnight tonight!
Enjoy!!!
Make sure you check back each day until December 25th
cause they won't be available after the 25th at midnight! (EST)
(click on pic below to download)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 15 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Happy Holidays to You and Yours.

J9 said...

This is coming up as an invalid file for me on 4Shared. :( Don't know if others have had the same problem. Just wanted to let you know. Awesome kit!